Health and Safety Consultants in Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
Rhino Safety Ltd is an award-winning Health and Safety Consultancy which serves the Stoke on Trent and Staffordshire area. The West Coast Mainline runs through the County and provides fast and effective links to and from other major cities which means we can easily provide training for you and your staff.
We work with a number of large, multi-site clients as well as SMEs and 3rd-sector organisations. The industries we work with range from office and retail through to construction, manufacturing and engineering. We are able to take care of all aspects of businesses’ health and safety obligations, including training, documentation, ongoing support, risk assessments and fire risk assessments.
We specialise in ensuring our clients achieve compliance with their health and safety and with relevant legislation efficiently, effectively and economically, so that our clients can concentrate on whatever it is that they do best. Our straightforward, no-nonsense approach is popular with those we work with and is a reason why we are strongly recommended.
Protection For You and Your Organisation
Our work begins with a comprehensive risk analysis for your organisation to assist you in identifying possible dangers to your staff and any visitors to your site.
Once this initial analysis has been completed, we are then able to establish a set of strategies and best practices to assist you in making your Staffordshire based office safe and compliant with government regulations.
An important part of our work is to provide you and your staff with the knowledge and expertise you need to stay secure and compliant. In order to help with this, we have established a large library of training products that you can access on-demand as needed.
Raising Health and Safety Awareness in Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
Along with all our other health and safety services, we are now able to offer a suite of online health and safety training courses, ranging from Legionella management, working at height, manual handling, COSHH, Asbestos awareness and many more. These courses are a cost-effective option to train your staff in health and safety compliance:
- Fire Risk Management
- Health and Safety Policies and Procedures documentation production, implementation and monitoring
- Health and Safety Management Systems
- Risk Assessments
- Method Statements
- Pre Qualification Questionnaire completion
- Liaison with Local Authority, Health and Safety Executive, or other regulatory bodies
- Liaison and assistance with insurance assessors
- Accident and Incident reporting and investigation (including RIDDOR)
- SSIP Accreditation approval (SMAS, CHAS, SAFEcontractor, Construction Line, etc.)
- Noise Monitoring
- On-site audit and inspection
- PAT Testing of your electrical items
- Periodic inspections on your fixed electrical installations
- Online Health and Safety Training Courses
- Classroom Health and Safety Training with our highly-qualified health and safety consultants
Get in Touch with Our Staffordshire Health and Safety Specialists
If you’re looking for help to reach health and safety compliance contact Rhino Safety today. Our specialist team of health and safety professionals in the Staffordshire area are here to quickly address your needs and to provide you with the support you need to satisfy your legal obligations quickly and affordably.