Health and Safety Consultants in Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
Rhino Safety Ltd is an award-winning Health and Safety Consultancy near Stoke on Trent in Sandbach, Cheshire.
Rhino Safety operates nationwide and works with a number of large, multi-site clients as well as SMEs and 3rd-sector organisations in industries from office and retail, through to construction, manufacturing and engineering. We are able to take care of all aspects of businesses’ health and safety obligations, including training, documentation, ongoing support, risk assessments and fire risk assessments.
We specialise in ensuring our clients achieve compliance with their health and safety and with relevant legislation efficiently, effectively and economically, so that our clients can concentrate on whatever it is that they do best. Our straightforward, no-nonsense approach is popular with our clients and is why we are recommended so highly.
We can either work closely with your in-house health and safety team or we can be used as a completely outsourced solution.
Our highly-qualified team of consultants and office staff are on hand to offer a bespoke service. We work with a wide range of client businesses and so are at the forefront of Health and Safety developments. This allows us to provide innovative solutions based on our experience from other sectors. This ensures our clients are providing safe working environments without threatening their commercial focus.
Along with all our other health and safety services, we are now able to offer a suite of online health and safety training courses, ranging from Legionella management, working at height, manual handling, COSHH, Asbestos awareness and many more.
These courses are a cost-effective option to get your staff up-to-speed quickly and effectively.
Our full range of our Health and Safety consultancy services includes:
- Fire Risk Management
- Health & Safety Policies and Procedures documentation production, implementation and monitoring
- Health and Safety Management Systems
- Risk Assessments
- Method Statements
- Pre Qualification Questionnaire completion
- Liaison with Local Authority, Health & Safety Executive, or other regulatory bodies
- Liaison and assistance with insurance assessors
- Accident and Incident reporting and investigation (including RIDDOR)
- SSIP Accreditation approval (SMAS, CHAS, SAFEcontractor, Construction Line, etc.)
- Noise Monitoring
- On-site audit and inspection
- PAT Testing of your electrical items
- Periodic inspections on your fixed electrical installations
- Online Health and Safety Training Courses
- Classroom Health and Safety Training with our our highly-qualified health and safety consultants