Rhino Safety Services
- Fire Risk Management
- Health & Safety Policies and Procedures documentation production, implementation and monitoring
- Risk Assessments
- Method Statements
- Pre Qualification Questionnaire completion
- Liaison with Local Authority, Health & Safety Executive, or other regulatory bodies
- Liaison and assistance with insurance assessors
- Accident and Incident reporting and investigation (including RIDDOR)
- SSIP Accreditation approval (SMAS, CHAS, SAFEcontractor, Construction Line etc.)
- Noise Monitoring
- Onsite audit and inspection
- PAT Testing on your electrical items.
- Periodic inspections on your fixed electrical installations.
We can also provide training in a number of areas, either directly or via trusted partners.
Please contact us to discuss your requirements for a no-obligation quote.
Prices dependent on individual business requirements, number of premises and employees, level of risk.
The services provided by Rhino Safety Limited are underwritten by Professional Indemnity Insurance. Qualification certification and references are available on request.
- Guaranteed ISO accreditation for your business
- Consulting, coaching, CD rom & on line options to gain certification
- Internal audit, implementation and awareness training
- Accreditation and certification support
- Comprehensive ISO & BS management systems
Need First Aid Courses? We can provide:
All First Aid at Work qualifications required by the HSE,
Refreshers and requalification courses.
Paediatric first aid that fulfills Ofsted’s requirements and Activity First Aid.
Half-day courses in basic life support, AED use and other essential first aid skills.